The Last Daughter
By Patricia Cacek
Directed by David Leavitt
Performances: January 20, 21, 22*, 27, 28, 29*, Feb 2, 3, 4
Showtimes- Evenings at 8:00PM, Sunday matinees(*) are at 2:00 PM.
Note – closing weekend performances are Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
Join us for the world premiere of The Last Daughter. Maggie Munroe had never quite lived up to her mother’s expectations. So when her mother died, Maggie thought her life would get easier. But some things just aren’t meant to be, especially when they involve a family secret that alters her understanding of who and what she is. Maggie turns to the only people she can—her lover, Sam, her father and her brother. One gives her hope, one gives her some of the missing pieces and one wants her to forget the whole thing. With her own wishes on hold, Maggie begins a journey of discovery, redemption and forgiveness.
- Andrea Ambs — Maggie Munroe (daughter)
- Carey Rumpf — Allen Peck (son)
- Andrew Maksymowych — Gene Peck (father)
- Ginny Pickles — Rosemary Peck (mother-deceased)
- James Reese — Sam Chase (Maggie’s lover)
- Miandabu Mbuy — Melesse Benudis (Holocaust Center Worker)
- Sam Barrett — M. Underbridge (Rosemary’s lawyer)